March 7, 2008

Camp Electric

Well I just found out this morning that me, Ryan, Jeremy, Christian, Lee, and Alec all get to go to Camp Electric this summer! I'm so excited! It has been years since I've gotten to go to a camp, the last one was great and I got to spend time with some of my closest friends, and I got to be around other young Christians for a whole week. It was very uplifting and it really was great. But That camp got really expensive and things changed a little.
But this camp is a Christian based camp and we'll be learning, and playing our instruments (mine being guitar) with other kids our age and skill level.
The coolest part about it though, is that we'll be getting taught by some of the most popular Christian bands out there! I know Mercy Me is one of them. I'm so excited right now.
It's sometime at the end of June and it'll last about five to six days and it's in Nashville Tennessee!
I cannot wait to go and be around other kids my age that have the same interests in music and I believe it would be a great spiritual opportunity for me to be able to go.
I will admit I am SUPER nervous about going! I understand that there will always be people better than you in life, then that of course means you are better than someone else. What I am basically referring to is my guitar skills! I know how to play it fairly well and I understand some of the basic concepts, but I just haven't had too much practice time, or help with it and I've had my Ibanez for about four years! I am self taught and I think I deserve SOME credit for that! haha
Anyway, just a lot of jumbled up feelings and emotions about the whole thing, but I am super excited at the same time!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey Hannah, It's Danielle & I have a blog spot too! Yay were so cool!