Well I can now proudly say I am a graduate of McBee High School.
I walked across the stage Saturday June 7, and received the cover for my diploma. (it was after the ceremony when I had to go to the main office and receive my actual diploma ha ha) Many of the girls from my graduating class cried a bit, and I was a bit teary eyed, but not really because I was going to miss the school, or the teachers, or my friends, I cried simply because someone was playing the damned piano. I'm a sucker for violins and pianos. If they're being played a bit slowly, I get all depressed and if I'm in an environment where there are already some weeping willows, I'll tear up a bit myself. So yeah. But the actual truth is, I'm completely stoked about the rest of this summer and then the fall. My plans as of now, are to enjoy my last little summer with my friends, then move to Seattle Washington to live with my father who does programming for a company out there. I really want to attend the University of Seattle to study Photography. It is pretty much my biggest dream right now and I'm so excited to pursue it. I'm debating whether or not to move out there this fall and try to pick up a new job and lifestyle before starting school next year. (I've been planning to take a year off from school for a while) or move out there next fall and start school then. The only thing that is holding me back is leaving Ryan. (My incredible significant other) He'll be a senior in high school this year and I just don't know if I'm ready to leave him just yet. Only time will tell.
So this has been a little update on me so far, sorry it's taken me a whole month to get back, my internet was in fact out for a good while so thats a fair excuse I think ;-)
June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment