October 22, 2008

It's my fault

Moma's mad tonight and it's my fault. Somehow. yes. It is my fault.
She's slamming things around and it's my fault.
She's probably mad because I called her crying an hour ago and now I don't want to talk about it. She's probably just worried about me because I've been like this for a while, but thats OK. It's still my fault. It always has been.
It's my fault wade is kinda chubby because I won't take him to the park on my days off like I should. It's my fault ry struggles in school because I call him so late, and cling to him (or used to) so often. It's my fault he doesn't have a job because on the days he doesn't have band practice or have to work with his popa, I want him to come over here and he doesn't know how to say no to me because I'm manipulative.
It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault.

No comments: