Sick?! I had to leave work two hours early last night because my back was aching so bad and my nose was running and my throat was sore.
It didn't get too terrible when I got home, mom got me lots of meds and stuff then Ryan came over and laid down with me which was nice of him :)
Moma said she didn't want me going into work today, but I'm like "dude, I need those hours so I can get that money!"
So I woke up about forty five minutes ago and I feel fine.
My nose isn't stopped up, nor is it dripping. My throat IS a little scratchy, but I'm about to take another pill so I should be fine.
I think I'll go get a shower and prepare myself for another eight hour shift. DAMN! At least I get paid today. Oh wait, I forgot, I've spent all my paycheck...before I even got the damn thing....ahhh
October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment