October 3, 2008

Can you say over?

Well me and the Bastard ended it last night...
Basically that bitch was too busy to make time for me...
he had options but he just let everything get the best of him,
and I was no longer a priority to him.
He just wanted me there for the stressful train wreck that was his life
so I could sit on the sidelines and hug him and kiss him and tell him everything is going to be ok and him not even have to play a part in our relationship.
I deserve so much more than a side line onlooker.
I was made to love, and be loved. and for a long time that was an even balance,
but now, his senior year, he's just letting everything get the better of him.
and after three years you'd think he'd try a little harder to make time for me.
I deserve that time. but you wanna know who gets it?
His parents, his grandparents, his friends, that stupid band he's in...
everyone else it seems too...
I always got seconds or barely any time with him at all because he always had to be somewhere else, and I could have gone with him and "watched" him but I've decided that I'm sick of that. I love him and I want to be with him alone more often but thats not going to happen.
and he tries to tell me that he's "tried' no you son of a bitch you haven't.
You just sit there and let mommy and daddy tell you everything to do...
YOU'RE FUCKING EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD YOU BABIED BITCH!
So you know what? Girls, if you want him, have him. have fun sitting on the side watching him succeed in stuff and watch yourself slowly being sucked into his insane lifestyle and then before you know it, you're just something he has to "make time for" and sometimes you get that time, but more often than not, you won't
so have the mother fucker. I'm moving on.

No comments: