I realize no matter what I say to you or my family, or anyone else that knows about whats happened with me and ry will ever completely understand whats up with us. I've tried to explain to a few people what goes on whenever they ask, and they just.don't.get.it. simple as that.
We are back together and I expected you to roll your eyes and say of course, but thats ok, at least I didn't have to see you do it.
I'm going to regular Counseling sessions now, so maybe some of the stress and tension in me and ry's relationship will calm down a little once I get my head around a few things.
I feel better about therapy, I feel like I finally have a non biased opinion about it all and the best part is, no one except David (my counselor) has to know what I say. So haha on the nosy peeps....
October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment