October 9, 2008

Still In School

I hate that Ryan is still in freakin' high school. It just pisses me off so bad. I don't have any patience for this shit anymore. I'm just ready to get out myself.
I'm thinking about different schools, but with Dad and his job on the edge, I just don't know if I will be able to go to school as soon as I would like to.
I keep thinking of Coker. Close to home, wouldn't have to have a dorm (although that would be pretty sweet) and I could keep a job somewhere in Hartsville.
But it's a private rinky dink college in my opinion and its super expensive. I guess I just don't feel like I'm worth it enough to go to college. I feel useless and stupid.
God, and it doesn't help that I'm dating some kid thats still in High School either.
(I of course won't mean that later on, you know me)
Ah, anyway, I'm off to go to my stupid job where I get paid stupidly and it all goes to that stupid car.
It will be a pretty boring day because Ry probably won't even call until practically midnight like he did yesterday. Oh well I don't need him.

No comments: