October 13, 2008

Long weekend?

It seemed to be a really long weekend. Friday didn't go so great and I'd rather not talk about it. Things got better when Saturday night rolled around. Me and Ry spent the entire evening together at the house watching TV and eating some leftovers. Then we took off to Blockbuster and rented some movies. He left a little after twelve. Then Sunday morning, after an ENTIRE night of nightmares (oh DON'T get me started) I decided to get ready and go to church with Ry and his family. We hung out at his house after church and I took some pictures of him skating, then we ate and around two Thirty we headed back to Hartsville to take engagement portraits of my friend/coworker and her fiance. Then we went BACK to church for RA's and GA's or something. Then we went BACK to Hartsville and hung out at my house for a few hours. Then here's the funny part, I went BACK to his house to drop him off. I made three trips to and from his house Sunday. But I don't care. Gas prices have dropped incredibly and I really just wanted to spend time with him and If I have to take drastic measures and basically make pointless trips (although I don't think those were entirely pointless) I will. The band has another pretty big gig this Saturday. He doesn't know too much about it now (as always haha) but hopefully I'll find out a little bit more as we get into the week. As of now, I'm getting ready to go to bed after uploading a few pictures to my Flickr.
We did hit up the skate shops today with Austin, Morgan T and Wade. So here's my picture of the day:
Photobucket

No comments: