October 22, 2008

They simply can't wrap their heads around it.

My problems that is. It's not a problem they can see, or feel, or relate to. All my problems reside in my head. It's not something someone has done to me, it's what I'm doing to myself. I'm literally mind fucking myself. I've wrapped my brain into a million knots and I don't see a way out. Not anything.
I don't even have hope in anything enough to try and help myself anymore.
Photography doesn't do it, my family doesn't do it, the thought of going to Seattle doesn't do it, and now, the number one thing that has always done it isn't working anymore and that is Ry.
Nothing gives me hope. Nothing!
I don't want to be OK. I feel so far gone that it's just too hard to try. I don't even have a goal to strive to get better for.

No comments: