October 20, 2008

What The Hell

Got a major headache here. And it sucks.
So it's been a few days, mainly because it was the weekend.
The weekend was great by the way. Spent from Friday to Sunday with Ryan and took some pictures. Anyway, today was my third Therapy appointment and it went OK. Me and David got into talking about God and churches and Christianity an stuff like that. In the end he recommended that I read Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. So I went to Barnes and Noble and picked it up for fourteen bucks and I must say I don't really get a word of it now. Lewis is the type of writer that makes his sentences seriously long and over worded. If that even makes sense. It was written in the 40's, so what can I say? I haven't read too many pages yet, but I'm going to read it, after all, I DID pay for the damn thing. Haha.
I feel like taking pictures but I'm not sure what of. I'm kind of getting tired of taking pictures of trees and fields and stuff. I kind of like taking candid shots of people...but hey, I'm never really around anyone that would make for a good candid....*ho hum* I don't care anymore. Whatever is my motto these days you know?

No comments: