Whenever I'm at work, sometimes I need to take my inhaler. I'll take it regardless of who sees, or whatever. If I need it, I take it. I don't take it for attention, or in hopes that someone will make a comment about me having asthma. When you can't breathe, you do whatever it takes to get that air. Bottom line. (fellow asthmatics will understand that one) Anyway. Sometimes when I do happen to take it in front of a customer, they'll say "you better quit smoking heh heh heh" chuckling at their own dumb humor while they THEMSELVES puff on a cancer stick! I can't be rude but whenever I try to defend myself and (my lungs for that matter) by saying that I do not in fact smoke, they say "yeah right...you smoke two packs a day hahah" I'm sure they're just kidding. At least, I hope they are. Hell what do I care? The thing that frustrates me however, is that, how can they tell me to supposedly "stop smoking" when THEY are the ones coming up to the counter puffing away in my face! I wonder if any of them have ever stopped to think that "hey, maybe she's puffing on that puffer because I'm blowing Marlboro smoke right in her face..." if so, that would be really nice...
November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
you guys should make the inside of tnt non smoking & make like a huge sign that says NO SMOKING! haha I mean some people might stop smoking in there then?????
well I've tried putting up a sign at the register that says "no smoking at the counter please" but somebody keeps snatching it down. I'm pretty sure its Kailey because she smokes up there behind the counter so It wouldn't be fair to ask customers no to when she's working...I dunno. The whole "smoking in T&T is OK" thing is just so stupid to me...
Post a Comment