- Foo Fighters Tee Shirt
- Sansa Fuze 8GB MP3 player (cheap)
- Nikon D40 Shutter release remote control
But that is certainly OK, I had been saving up money on the side in the event that I did not get it for Christmas, so by The end of January, or early February (I can't remember) I finally got My Nikon!
But this year should be different. Mom says that the things I've requested aren't very expensive for her and Dad to split the cost on.
I do feel very childish though. I can't help it, Christmas has always been my favorite time of year and the last three weren't so great because of the Divorce and memories of the past and stuff like that. But I'm older now, and I've accepted my parents divorce all the way. I feel like this year will be spent making new memories instead of wasting time on the old ones which should only be recalled when you're in a good mood anyway. HAPPY ALMOST CHRISTMAS!



No comments:
Post a Comment