I'm usually pissed whenever Ryan does something that is fun and I don't. OK, bottom line, he didn't invite me to go along. Thats OK to some degree, OK, all the degrees, because he's a guy and sometimes the guys just gotta go out and do their thing just like the girls do. Unfortunately for me (and I'm sure you know what I'm about to say) I don't have any "girls" to do my thing with. i.e, hang out, shop, SKATE lol. I've always been treated like one of the guys and sometimes I don't get invited to do all the things the guys do and I just get kind of offended. I've said this before. many times! All my friends are guys, but there are just some things I guess girls can't do along with them, like hang out with them when they go to the skate park. GUH!
Its a beautiful fucking day outside, perfect for skate shots and I just, I wouldn't bother them, I would just take pictures of them, of other things. I just want to do something. I'm so lame...
In other news, picture of the day/week/month/idontfuckingcare:




No comments:
Post a Comment