I was just thinking about my future and what I want to happen when it gets here.
I want to be a photographer living in the country, or a small town with my husband (preferably Ryan) and my one or two children (preferably two). I want to live a simple happy life enjoying my photography and my family. The more I think about it, the more I want my kids to have a childhood like I did. It was fun. I would be a part of their lives and not just leave them with a baby sitter. But before I get there, I know I need to go to college. Which is what I'm planning to do once we move to Florence. I'm really looking forward to it because I'll have a new room, (my own) and I'll get a new job, and just a new perspective on life altogether. Lets just say, I am SUPER excited!
December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I really hope things work out great for you when you get to Florence! FMU has photography! (idk how good the program is though.) You should check it out. & Alot of people we went to high school with go there. I really hope things are great with you! Keep me posted on how everything is going! I miss you! OH We should get together during my Christmas break! I'll be home the 15th through the 6th!
ooh sounds awesome girl! call me up lol
Post a Comment