So that was pretty sweeto. : ]
I've also officially started going to McLeod Health and Fitness Center (AKA the Gym) I'm excited because this place is just down the road from my apartment and it's a really friendly place with all kinds of stuff to do. I'm planning on doing cardiovascular stuff everyday and lifting weights every other day so that HOPEFULLY I will have lost a noticeable amount of weight before Ryan's Senior prom! My confidence has already increased because this time I know I will stick to working out everyday because hey, lets face it, I'm doing nothing else before twelve o' clock everyday anyway.
So...YIPPEEEEEEE
I've also learned a fair amount about aperture, ISO, and exposure just from reading my Nikon D40 for dummies that Ry bought me LAST YEAR. I really am lazy. I'm kicking myself in the teeth for not opening that glorious book sooner.
So here is my favorite shot from the entire group shoot, and my favorite portrait shot...enjoy!




2 comments:
Looks good! I'm glad you're happy! & things are getting better!
I've been great. I'm staying busy though. How have you been?
Post a Comment