This is the best shot from Hope's shoot
May 13, 2009
Ouch
Ok, I didn't get drunk last night. I just got tipsy and it was very fun. Kaitlyn was laughing at me and she said I was funny and I just had a good time. The only bad thing is Ry is pretty pissed at me and I'm so scared of what he is going to say to me today. He didn't call me this morning like he usually does and I called him last night when I was all dizzy and shit an]d he could tell something was wrong/different and he got upset but Kaitlyn told me to hang up that I didn't need to fight with him so I did. and he left this long ass you know what fucking forget it. I'm moving to seattle by the end of summer. Gonna drive my good ol' focus and have me a fucking good time dammit...
This is the best shot from Hope's shoot
This is the best shot from Hope's shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment